Friday 24 July 2009

August Hotbuys!


The August hotbuys have arrived and to be honest, They're not that nice. I like the purse and the shorts, but that's it. The skirt looks like a re-release of another old hotbuy, the green top looks really ugly and as do the matching socks. The Jacket isok, not what you would expect from hotbuys but it's fine. The shoes are quite cute, I like the little pattern of hearts around the edge, but they're a bit pointy. The sunglasses are a bit much , I don't know how you would make them work in an outfit. The pink top would be better if the lace wasn't there. The earrings are a bit big, but they're not the worst earrings ever. Finally, the shorts and bag are really cute, I love them.
Altogether, this collection isn't very good, but there are some cute pieces in there, I just hope they are cheap.

No comments:

Post a Comment