Thursday 20 August 2009

September Hotbuys

Stardoll has released the September hotbuys. I like most of these and the colour scheme (green, yellow and pink) is really cute.
Wierdly, stardoll has put in one of the bags from Kohls, also it says that it is coming out on the 30th August. But I like this bag and have bought it when it first came out.
The two dresses are nice really cute, the green yellow and pink one is the same style as one of the August Hotbuys, but I like the style and the colours are pretty. The one with the pink skirt is cute, you can buy lots of dresses in real life in the same style.
The two tops are nice, I like the white one best, I love the design around the neckline. The longer one is pretty too.
The shoes and bag are adorable, the gold and pink scheme is really nice, I love the little bow on the bag. I like the beret, but the scarf is great, I love it.
The tights are a bit much, unless you were to wear them with a plain top they would be too overpowering. I love the shape of the coat, most of Stardoll's coats cover up the rest of the clothes, but this one doesn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment