Wednesday 14 April 2010

Greener Pastures Styled Outfits

The new styled outfits have been released. They're called 'Greener Pastures', and are very girly and summery. I love the dusty pink dress from Pretty In Pink, the colour is very nice, and I really like the ruffled skirt. The skirt from Bisou which has been put together with the top from Folk is really pretty, I adore the turquoise colours. The dark pink dress from Pretty In Pink is also rather nice, it reminds me of the Vivienne Tam collection from some time ago.

I also want to make a note about the models Stardoll uses. Every month, both the Styled Outfits and Hot Buys have often models which have facial features and hairstyles which aren't available to users. I personally love some of the hairstyles, and I'd really like it if Stardoll let us use them.

Do you like the styled outfits? Will you be buying any?

No comments:

Post a Comment