Monday 1 March 2010

New McQueen inspired stuff + comp + Tribute doll.

There's a tribute comp for Alexander McQueen...and a new doll...sorry no pics of the doll b.c its SS only right now. =@

Dress up the Tribute doll.
The prize is a dress inspired by McQueen...duh lol
Comp end March 5th.


Now if your looking at the comp doll, and your like " wow I wish I could buy those dresses".
Well...YOU CAN!! Some of them at lest. :]


The three dresses and gloves were released in Tingeling.
The dresses are on the pricey side, at $15 to $18 stardollars, and the gloves are $6.

But there gorgeous!! My favorite is the one I'm wearing, I just love the layering at the bottom, and the tartan print.
The one to the left is really nice as well. I love the color, like a stunning rain forest parrot.
As for the third. I like the whimsical feeling to it, and the shape nice, and a little princess-y. I'm not usually a fan of that part, but it really works on this dress.

What do you think of the new inspired clothes??
Will you be entering the contest??

~:Rachel:~

No comments:

Post a Comment