Tuesday 9 March 2010

New red carpet inspired by the Academe Awards.

Two new dresses and a bracelet have been released under the red carpet tittle. [[ well its been long enough since the last installment of the red carpet inspired by Versace and Versus. ]]


The new dresses are inspired by the Academe Awards.
The pink Jenn Packham dress worn by Miley Cyrus, and the blue Marchesa gown worn by Gabourey Sidibe.

[[ pic thx to stardollsmostwanted.blogspot.com though I edited them a bit....I feel the need to give credit. ]]

I like both of the dresses.
I think they'd look good with some simple accessories, and a fresh face of makeup.

Out of the two I like the Jenn Packham dress better, just love the soft color and the top.
The Marchesa I prefer in real...just because it complemented Gabourey's so well, and the color looked nice on her.
And since its not really my taste, I just see it on someone else.

What do you think of the new dresses??

~:Rachel:~

No comments:

Post a Comment