Friday 20 November 2009

December Hotbuys

If you look in the magazine you will see the new December Hot Buys.

I love the golden heart bag and the draped top, both of those are gorgeous, and I can already see lots of outfits incorporating them. There is a top from Kohl's which is already out, and in an earlier post about Kohls, I said I liked it. The pointed wedge boots are adorable, I really like them. I love the shape of the purple dress, it looks slightly couture.

The pink bow belt would look better if it was slightly darker, but I like it anyway, and it doesn't really go with the rest of the collection. The skirt is slightly boring, normally hotbuys are meant to be the best of stardoll, but it's just a black pencil skirt. I'm not sure about the blazer, I don't know if I like it or not, but it could look nice in some outfits.

The last two hotbuys aren't really wearable in a normal outfit, but cute for a costume. The arm warmers are a bit of fun, I like the colours but I'm not sure how you could wear them. The bunny ears are wierd, but I'm sure creative people could create amazing outfits using them for other parts of the outfit.

All in all, most of the hotbuys are cute, but three of them don't really match the theme.

Do you like the new hotbuys? Which are your favourite pieces?

No comments:

Post a Comment