Thursday 5 November 2009

Migliukee for Stardoll

Stardoll has released a shop with a collection in which is designed by a user called Migliukee. She apparently sent in some sketches to Stardoll and they've made them. The prices are what you'd expect from Stardoll now, 18 - 24sd for dresses and 14 - 16sd for the skirts and tops. The shoes, accessories and a boob tube are non-ss but everything else is just for superstars.

I love the bow wedges, they're 8sd but worth it. The dresses are lovely and I adore the two-layered skirt. The collection in general is beautiful and I want it all.

Hopefully this will be the start of something for Stardoll, and they will create collections by lots of members, I for one have lots of ideas for clothes I would want my doll to wear.

What do you think of the collection? Would you like to see your designs in Starplaza?



Go to Migliukee's suite HERE
Good luck to her in the future, I have a feeling she'll be a fashion designer.

1 comment: