Thursday 5 November 2009

I need writers

Do you think you can write for this blog? I need some stylish writers who can post at least once every few days about what's new on Stardoll and other interesting things. You also have to be able to write good English and know how to use blogger.
If you want to write for Stylish on Stardoll, just write a comment in my guestbook and I'll get back to you.
I need about two writers, maybe more so there can be new posts every day.

You will have a trial period, and if I like your writing you can stay on.

Also, do you like the new layout on this blog? I thought a fresh start would be great.

2 comments:

  1. I would so love to be a writer!! I've never been a writer b/4, but I've been on stardoll since '07. I would love to have the chance to write for you.

    I'm on stardoll almost everyday. I could post at lest 4-5 times a week. I know how to do screen prints, I can do medoll makeovers, and create comps. Showcase amazing outfits, suites, sceneries,and designs. And inspire people to make great outfits, by posting outfit ideas is a fashion section.

    I can post about hidden inspired by items. Like the inspired by Marc Jacobs dress in the pink for October shop, and about hot SS sale buys, and great non-ss outfits.
    And of course post about hot buys releases, spoilers, sales, and free stuff.

    Contact me in my guest book, my username on stardoll is 9014_123_321 ( - would contact you but I don't know you stardoll username)
    Thx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be a writer I will do comps makeovers and loads more !!!! My stardoll name is Whitesugarlover

    ReplyDelete