Tuesday 5 January 2010

Eternity Magzine Released

Yet another magazine has been released, this time it's Eternity. I always used to read this magazine, it was one of the first user-made ones I remember actually having good graphics.

I really love this issue, especially the amazing graphic of the hot pink bags, 'The Pink Exposure'. The graphic artist, Mary who's username on Stardoll is writemarycat, is so talented, the detail on every single graphic is outstanding and I can't imagine the amount of work that must have gone into it. There is also an interview with Mel, bluegreen86, who was also on the cover of D Magazine, inside. The graphics in the interview and on the cover of the magazine have caused a lot of controversy, because Mel is depicted with no clothes on apart from fur. Personally, I think that the graphics are all amazing, and the subject of them is causing a lot of good publicity. To see the whole magazine click HERE.

Well Done Mary on a great issue of my favourite magazine.

What do you think of Eternity? Which is your favourite Stardoll Magazine?

No comments:

Post a Comment