Monday 25 January 2010

February Hotbuys

The picture of the February Hotbuys has been released today. Again the medoll model has a 50s look about her, but slightly more rocker, with the tattoo. I generally like them all this month, they also all look well-designed.

Firstly, I have to say how much I love the dress, it reminds me of an old hotbuy which was a dress with red and white flowers, only in a larger graphic print. The bumble bee bag is adorable, but I have no idea how I would make it work in an outfit. The red boots are gorgeous and I like the tee shirt, the pattern looks really mysterious. Also, the black tee looks really simple and cute. The bow headband thing looks cool too.

The jeans look like they're for the male medoll, which reminds me that I don't think there has ever been any hotbuys for males. I'm not too sure about the jacket, which is military inspired, but I think it needs more detailing to make it work. I don't really like the shape of the black and pink sweater, it just looks really weird to me.

Do you like this months hotbuys? Which are your favourite?

No comments:

Post a Comment