Wednesday 2 December 2009

For my Princess Styled Outfits

The new saved outfits are out and are called "For My Princess". There is also a new superstar doll to go with them, called Cinderella.

I think that only two of the items in this theme are pretty, but others aren't really wearable in outfits. I think that the grey dress in the second picture is cute, because I love the detailing in the front panel. I don't like the pink dress and the jacket, this is because they look like they'd be a weird fit and the jacket looks like it's creased. I think the skirt would more be suited to the Avril Lavigne "Black Star" shop, because of the colours and style. It also doesn't really fit in with the rest of the theme. Finally, the red dress is a gorgeous colour, it's very Christmassy, and the shape is also cute.

What do you think of the new styled outfits? Which are your favourite pieces?

No comments:

Post a Comment