Tuesday 1 December 2009

NEW WRITER!!

Hi, I'm a new writer on this blog!!
I'm known as 9014_123_321 on Stardoll.
I'm very grateful to the owner for letting me write for this blog. :]


ABOUT ME


Age: Oops I forgot :]


Where: New jersey USA ( Born in Tennessee lived there till I was 10, I also live in Maryland for 2 yrs)

Music: Rock, Some hip hop/ pop ( like Jesse McCartney)And a tiny bit of pop.


Colors: black,red, silver, gray, and purple.

I've been on Stardoll since early summer 07', 9014_123_321 is not my first account.
I will be posting on all sorts of things, including comps, amazing suites, medolls, and scenery, and outfit ideas. So look forward to that.

But I'll start with a makeover..... ( Click to enlarge, and if you want a makeover leave your stardoll name in the comments )



Ps here's the link to my stardoll page. Here

1 comment:

  1. Can i Have a makeover my username is brokenjigsaw

    Thanks,

    ReplyDelete