Monday 14 December 2009

New LE coming?

I was looking through one of my favourite blogs, Stardoll's most Wanted, when I saw a post saying that there may be new LE coming soon. There were pictures included, and in today's poll, it seems like Stardoll is hinting that there would be more.

Here is the poll, and the different options
Limited Edition means that:
- There's only a few, high quality. products
- The things are really expensive and odd
- It doesn't have a meaning, it's just a name

Personally, I think it's too soon for another LE collection, and now it seems that Stardoll only care about getting money from us. However, the clothes are gorgeous, I adore them, but I am hoping that they aren't LE, so I can buy lots without spending obscene amounts.

What do you think of the newspoilers for LE? Do you want another collection?


No comments:

Post a Comment