Saturday 12 December 2009

The advent calendars

As the advent calendars are almost half way through, I thought I'd tell you what I think of both the superstar, and non-superstar ones so far.

My favourite items are the owl top, 1sd, day 11, non-ss, because it was so cheap and it is simple without being boring. I also liked the pink dress, 5sd, day 6, ss, it was also available for non-ss in the starplaza and the multi-coloured jacket, free, day 8, ss, because it looks sparkly and I love sparkles.

I don't like the lamb, 2sd, day 12, non-ss, or the angel, 3sd, day 11, non-ss, both of which seem too boring for a fashion website, and it would be better if stardoll release more cute clothes for non-ss aswell as the nice items from the ss calendar.

What do you think of the calendars? Which are your favourite items so far?

No comments:

Post a Comment