Friday 4 December 2009

New Voile Holiday Boutique Shop

Go to the starplaza and you will see a special new Christmas shop called "Voile Holiday Boutique". It is selling not only clothes and accessories, but Christmas decorations for your suite too.

My favourite of the new clothes is the "Snow Lace bubble dress", although it's expensive, at 16sd, I think it's absolutely beautiful and I love the lace detailing. I also like the "Ribbon Trimmed Blouse". For 10sd, it's slightly expensive, but for something tat looks like a couture shirt, it's lovely. I don't know how you would incorporate it into an outfit, but I'm sure some fashionable people will be able to.

I also like how there are gorgeous gold and black decorations to buy. The two different "deco drop" hanging decorations are good value at 2sd each, so buy some and make your suite look like a very glamorous Christmas room. Also, "black present", a 4sd gift box would look great under your virtual tree.

So go to the new shop now and buy some stylish clothes and beautiful decorations!

Do you like the new shop? What do you think of the decorations and clothes?

2 comments:

  1. Haha you beat me to the story LOL

    I do love the clothes!!! My favorites are the short white dress in the front, and the bubble dress, all the shoes are amazing.
    And the decorations are much better than the old ones in the mini shop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess I'll just have to delete those screen prints LOL

    ReplyDelete